Tuesday, May 16, 2017

HOW TO WHITEN YOUR UNDERARMS & LESSEN CHICKEN SKIN

2 CHEAP SIMPLE STEPS TO ACHIEVE WHITER PITS AND REDUCE CHICKEN SKIN

I would like to credit Ann Salas for the tips which a few I took and now sharing you the results in just a week. :)

Photo by Jhet McLane

Photo by EJ Orpilla
***
I've noticed how well taken care of our faces are that we forget about the pits! Dark underarms is a result of the continuous rubbing or friction on the skin.  Also caused by tops/shirts that are TOO TIGHT and applying deodorant. Yikes!

My UA condition: every girl's nightmare - dark & with chicken skin (heard chicken skin is hereditary). I actually plan to go for lasers or Revlite nonetheless, I've invested in so much this season that it's off the table for now. How timely that I've discovered this miracle worker and that's very CHEAP too! Less than a hundred bucks!
Okaaay, so I don't have anymore BEFORE pics as not to scare the pits err..wits out of ya.

So, I picked up 2 tips from Ann Salas and whaddya know, it works! :p
All are DRUGSTORE products. SUPERBLY cheap and easy to find even in sari-sari stores!

STEP ONE:
1. As we take care of our face, so should we give attention also to our underarms. Are you ready? Ten-tene-nen!
POND'S FACIAL WASH (accdg. to Ann, you can use any type) So far, I've used:
--> POND'S WHITE BEAUTY FACIAL WASH (pink one). I buy mine in sachets btw, costs around 22.00 php

--> POND'S MEN: ENERGY CHARGE FACE WASH (tried this because of the small exfoliating beads). 

And guess what? Both worked! XD But, I've stuck with the classic POND'S WHITE BEAUTY FACIAL WASH coz of its more well, floral-feminine smell. XD

** Do this MORNING AND NIGHT along with your facial regimen so it's not too hassle doing so many routines or when you take a bath**

STEP TWO:
2. TONING with ESKINOL CLASSIC WHITE DEEP CLEANSER

** Grab a cotton ball. Squeeze a few drops and gently apply and wipe on your underarm. Just a theory but make sure don't create too much friction as it's one leading cause of UA darkening.

I'm amazed how results were visible in just a week! My chicken skin was reduced too making it smoother and better in texture! OMG! 

And that's it! Was it a bit anti-climactic? Were you thinking a hundred steps to treat those stubborn pits? Well okay, there's one more bonus from my book. While we put a creams on our face for repair, so we can also do the same for the pits.

OPTIONAL:

GLUTA-C
(Can be bought in drugstores as well, price is at 199.75 php for 20ml)
* WHitens Dark UA
* It delays hair regrowth
* Softens & Smothens Skin
* Antibacterial
* Fragrance Free
>> Gel type so, easily absorbed by skin.
Apply this AM & PM after washing and putting on toner on your UA.

Things it claims to do (also good for BIKINI AREAS):

So far, so good! I'll do a more in-depth review on this soon. Which btw, I also apply this on my knees since it darkened from kneeling too much due to Airsoft. Nonetheless, I've seen significant improvement on those areas, both UA and knees. Plus, I think it did help delay the growth. I pluck lesser than my usual.

It's not perfectly white but I am really happy with the outcome! A confidence booster! I can raise my arms up in the air like I just don't care! XD Definitely, sticking with this routine! :D


Read on what I use for waxing: Honey Magic Wax
If you wanna purchase the whole kit you can get in LAZADA:


---
I've also read testimonies that LILY'S TOUCH MIRACLE CREAM not only whitens the face (I can attest to this though since I'm using it and will review on it soon) but has been effective on the underarm as well. This is the cheapest I can find and you can avail here:


More UNDERARM tips given by Ann Salas on her facebook page: Mini Review | Tips & Tuts

Who's Ann Salas? :)
Former cosplayer, currently a model and is a young entrepreneur. She owns an online budget-friendly store with a wide array of cosmetics, contact lenses to trendy apparels and handy-dandy gadgets to choose from!

Drop by her online shop, Serendipity Btq to see what the shop has to offer! :)

Also, follow her blog at maybe, Serendipity for more product reviews, life hacks, budgetarian travels, resto's and inspirational reads! Thank you so much sis, looking forward to more of your beauty tips n' tricks and journeys. <3

xoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. Hi ate, saw your post on facebook. 2nd day ko na tina-try 'to. Sana mag work din sakin ☺️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will sis! tiwala lang! <3

      Delete
    2. https://www.facebook.com/Organic-Peeling-Oil-Scrub-by-Zenna-1736257463269101/

      Delete
  2. Kelan po dapat i-apply yung Gluta C? After ng Eskinol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after ligo or wash ng kili kili. parang toner sya na ilalagay sa UA. tapos saka Gluta C

      Delete
  3. Eskinol na po ung ginagamit nyo as deo and gluta-C after?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ndi po nagcreate ng ibang amoy kpag pinagpawisan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/Organic-Peeling-Oil-Scrub-by-Zenna-1736257463269101/
      Try this sis

      Delete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/Organic-Peeling-Oil-Scrub-by-Zenna-1736257463269101/

    Hi guiz,visit this page ito na ang sulosyon sa matagal nyo ng problema.

    ReplyDelete